Webinars on Disability (Divyangta) Issues for Principals, Teachers, and Parents of Students with Disabilities.
CBSE in association with the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan), is organizing a series of webinars for the Principals, Teachers, and Parents of Students with Disabilities. The experts identified by the NIEPVD Dehradun are going to conduct these sessions. A total of 10 sessions are planned to start on 19th, 20th, 21st 22nd, and 26th October. For the interested participants, convenience sessions will be conducted in two slots (1) 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. (2) 12:00 – 12:45 p.m.
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan), Dehradun is an autonomous body under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Govt. of India.
Participation guidelines for Webinars on Disability (Divyangta):
1. No registration is required to attend the Webinars. Interested can attend the sessions directly through live streaming links.
2. Two separate links are given by the Organizers to submit their questions/comments
– Link for the Principals and Teachers: https://forms.gle/cjatQgLWp2gDTEvg9
– Link for the Parents: https://forms.gle/ZUABmAqyY1fVqKNMA
3. Moderators will ask the selected questions in respective sessions.
4. Live streaming links are given in Annexure A of the circular published by CBSE. Apart from these links Board will not send any separate link.
CBSE has requested the school leadership to encourage the teachers and parents to attend these sessions.
Click here to read the circular released by CBSE.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.