The Spring Camp 2020 by the British Council has been designed to help
– the child to gain the confidence to communicate better,
– get ready for the next class &
– develop life skills to stay ahead of the curve.
The Camp is crafted by Subject Matter Experts for a duration of 10 hours with 2.5 hours each day. The camp will include storytelling, presentation, and collaboration. The child will gain a vital set of skills and the confidence to use them.
Spring Camp takes place in a comfortable, safe, nurturing and inspiring environment to make every child’s experience meaningful and memorable. The camp will be held in British Council, 17 KG Marg, New Delhi.
- The Spring Camp I will be held from 11-14 March 2020 (9:30 am -12:30 pm), for the children from the age of 7-10 years.
- The Spring Camp II will be held from 16-19 March 2020 (9:30 am -12:30 pm), for the children from the age of 7-14 years.
The fee for the Spring Camp 2020 By British Council is Rs. 5000, with a 15% discount for existing students and library members.
New Students or Parents can click here to register.
Existing Students, Parents or Library members can click here for the registration.
Interested ones are requested to read the complete information published by the British Council.
Read more news on the ‘British Council’.
Did you know which is the first satellite of India?
Aryabhatta was the first satellite of India. It was the first satellite launched by the Indian space organization on 19 April 1975.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.