“Shikshak Parv” is being organized by The Ministry of Education on the theme of National Education Policy, 2020 for Principals, Teachers, Parents, Students, Schools, HEIs, TEIs, Government School Education functionaries, Educationists, CSOs, etc.
The event is scheduled from 8th of September to 25th of September, 2020, through the virtual mode only
The schedule of Shikshak Parv includes the following:
1. Two-days Conclave on School Education in the 21st century:
• Practitioners Conclave on 10th of September, 2020 by Teachers and Principals
•Technical Sessions on 11th September 2020
2. 12 webinars on NEP and its implementation on different themes from 8th to 9th September and 14th to 25th September 2020. Details of the programme and schedule are available on https://www.mhrd.gov.in/shikshakparv. Interested candidates are requested to go through the complete webpage for the details.
3. Other formats of engagement-
(i) NEP Quiz on My Gov from 7 – 25 September 2020
(ii) Teachers’ competition for preparing communication material Presentations/Infographics/film on different themes. These will be available after each day’s discussions are over, on https://www.mhrd.gov.in/shikshakparv
The sessions will be based on various sub-themes of the National Education Policy and its process of implementation.
Interested candidates are requested to participate virtually in the Conclave and webinars of Shikshak Parv, by joining these sessions online.
The Conclave and webinars will be available live on following platforms:
4. SWAYAM PRABHA Channel no 31
5. PMeVIDYA channel no. 9
6. “NCERT OFFICIAL” YouTube Channel and View through Cable Network: DD free dish #128, Zee Dish TV#950, Tatasky Channel #756, Airtel Channel #440, Videocon #477, Sundirect #793 and Jio TV mobile app
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.