Today we have come up with another Android App ‘Read Along’ which was formerly called Bolo.
The app is free on Google Play and makes learning a fun activity. ‘Read Along’ is a speech-based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.
The app helps to improve the reading skills of the children’s in different languages. Currently, the app supports English, Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese.
Read Along app encourages the children to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in-app assistant. Diya listens to children when they read and offers real-time positive feedback when they read well and helps them when they get stuck. The best part is the app works fantastically even when offline!
Currently following features are available in the app:
• Works Offline: After the app is installed it works offline, so you need not use your data.
• Safe (Privacy): According to Google LLC there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
• Free: Its completely free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem. The new books are added regularly to encourage kids to read more.
• Games: Since the app has educational games it makes the learning experience fun for the children.
• Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant is another feature that helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement and assistance when required.
• Multi-Child Profile: Children can use the same app and create their own individual profiles to track their own progress.
• Personalised: The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
Click here to download and use the android application.
Click on ‘Science and Technology’ to read more news on Science and Technology.
Note: We do not take any responsibility for any kind of damage caused by the use of the app. It is the reader’s discretion whether he/she wants to use the app or not.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.