Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT), an autonomous organization of Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, has announced a National Level Patriotic Poem Competition on the occasion of Independence Day 2020. The National Level Patriotic Poem Competition is only for the Indian Nationals, who can participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform.
Children whose date of birth is between 01.07.2007 and 30.06.2011 (both days inclusive) are eligible to participate in the competition.
Terms and Conditions for participating in the context: –
- Only one entry per child is allowed.
- The poem should contain a minimum of 10 lines.
- The poem should be the participant’s own creation, and not copied.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- Entries duly completed to be submitted using the online application system before 11:30 PM IST on or before 7th August 2020.
For other terms and conditions, interested participants are required to go through the same before participating in the context. Click here for details.
The selected winners will be awarded Merit Certificate along with Cash Prize of:
1. First Prize of Rs. 15,000/-
2. Second Prize of Rs. 7,500/-
3. Third Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
4. Consolation Prize of Rs. 2000/- for each State/ Union Territory of India (poems from which state/ Union Territory received)
The last date for submission of the entries for the National Level Patriotic Poem Competition 2020 is 07-08-2020, 11.30 P.M.
Click here to go through the announcement on mygov.in
Read more ‘Competition’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.