Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) is organizing a National Level Competition for Students. The objective of the competitions is to inculcate cyber hygiene among Internet users, especially the students. The entry to the competitions is free, and participants can participate in the Drawing, Painting, Sketching, Cartoon, Essay writing, Short Films – 5 mins, Animated Videos – 2-3 mins, Poster Presentation, Popular Articles, Technical Papers on Cybersecurity.
The theme of the competition is “Information/Cyber Safety and Security Awareness”. For more thematic concepts you can visit Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) official web site.
Who can participate:
- The interested student must be a student up-to 25 years old falling in any of the following three groups:
- Group-I (ages 10 – 16)
- Group-II (ages 17 – 23) (10+2) and Any graduate
- Group-III (ages 20 – 25) Engineering/equivalent and Master
The results of the National Level Competition will be displayed in Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) on their web portal. Participants are required to visit the web portal frequently of avoid important announcements and events. Winners of the competition will be intimated individually by the ISEA.
The work will be judged by an expert committee based on the following criteria:
- Originality- 30%
- Creativity and Presentation- 40%
- Relevance to the theme- 30%
Terms & Conditions of the competition:
- All updates related to the competition will be published on the ISEA website. Participants are hence advised to check the website for all updates related to the competitions.
- ISEA will not consider any entries which are submitted after the last date of submission.
- The decision of Jury/Expert committee for selection of winners of the competition will be deemed final
- Copyrights of all the submitted entries will rest with the organizers. The entries received are the property of the ISEA project, C-DAC Hyderabad. The work will not be returned and the same can be used as part of project promotions with due acknowledgment to the author.
- ISEA reserves the right to cancel the competition without any prior intimation.
- C-DAC Hyderabad is not responsible for damages/loss/delay in transit by post or courier.
Last Date for submission of entries: 31st August 2020. Readers or interested candidates are requested to go through the complete information or notice published by ISEA, so click here.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.