Today we have brought another inventive and exciting for those who are interested in solving mathematics problems. This is an android app, known as Microsoft Math Solver.
The app provides help to the user with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver.
The user is required to write a problem on smart device screen or use the camera to take a picture of a math problem. The app Microsoft Math problem solver is going to recognizes the problem and help the user which could be a student or a teaching staff, to solve it with a Step-By-Step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures.
Some of the highlights of the app are:
- User can write an equation on the smart device screen as we do on paper or classroom boards
- User to scan the printed or a handwritten math problem
- User can also type and edit using advanced scientific calculator
- Users will get interactive step-by-step explanations
- Users can also import images with equations
- The current version support following languages Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more.
Problems supported by the app:
- Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
- Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
- Algebra: quadratic & simultaneous equations, inequalities, rational expressions
- Word problems on mathematical concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
- Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
- Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
To find more information about the Microsoft Math Solver app, click here. Or you can write at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on ‘Science and Technology’ to read more news on Science and Technology.
Note: We do not take any responsibility for any kind of damage caused by the use of the app. It is the reader’s discretion whether he/she wants to use the app or not.
Visit GooglePlay to download the Andoid app.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.