Are you worried about how you are going to utilize your child’s winter holidays? British Council has come up with a short and exciting course ‘HOLIDAY CAMP 2019’. The camp will benefit the children to get an early advantage. The course is designed with the objective of developing important life skills like critical and creative thinking, decision making and collaboration. These skills will contribute to the children’s holistic learning.
The course has been designed and developed using specially-designed English teaching methodology, curated curriculum and unique approach of hands-on experiential learning. The HOLIDAY CAMP 2019 which is scheduled for 4 days is for children between the age of 7 and 14 years.
course, the child will:
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- enhance their leadership skills
- improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics.
activities for the child in the class?
- Hands-on experiments in sharing opinions and giving feedback to their peers
- Debates and discussions
- Games and fun activities
are being organized in the following cities:
- Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Banglore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad & Mumbai.
To read the complete details, parents and guardians can click here.
Time to time the British Council comes up with innovative and specially curated courses and camps for Children’s. Click here for more British Council News.