Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Quiz Contest 2020 started on 1st January 2020 with a quiz on ‘Punjab: Andhra Pradesh’ & ‘Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh: Tamil Nadu’.
This programme being organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Quiz commenced from 1st January 2020 and will run up to 30th June 2020.
In this quiz, contestants from each state can participate in the quiz. Thye will be quizzed on respective pairing state & winners will be taken on tour to their respective pairing state as a reward.
The objective of “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat” Programme, is to actively enhance interaction between people of diverse cultures living in different States and Union Territories in India, with the objective of promoting greater mutual understanding amongst them.
The winners of the quiz will be awarded with all paid trip to the pairing state for winner + one companion (2 Nights and 3Days on a fixed itinerary).
Some of the rules for the quiz competition are:
1. The quiz registrations will close on 30th June 2020. Post this date entries will not be valid.
2. It is a time-based quiz.
3. The quiz will be available for a period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which 20 multiple choice based questions will be asked.
4. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
5. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the maximum number of correct answers.
6. In the case of multiple participants having given a same number of correct answers, the participants who took the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
7. Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
8. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
Interested candidates are requested to go through the details about Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Quiz Contest 2020, before attempting the Quiz. Click here to read the complete details.
Read more news on ‘General’.
Do you know when did internet services start in India?
The internet services in India were launched on 14th August 1995.