Eat Right Creativity Challenge 2020 will start from 16th October 2020. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
The aim of the context is to spark their creativity and disseminate knowledge of good eating habits in children. The Eat Right India Movement was started in July 2018 hence it is the Second Eat Right Creativity context focusing on young people, especially children as they are the agents of change and are able to influence the entire family. The context will also encourage the school student’s creativity and enable them to develop healthy dietary habits.
The Eat Right Creativity Challenge 2020 is going to be conducted for two categories:
- Poster making
- Photography competition.
Important points about the challenge-
- The competition has to be organized by the Schools.
- To participate in the context, schools are required to register at the FSSAI website.
- All schools are required to fill up the undertaking (Annexure I) uploaded on the website.
- The last date for all the entries is 16th December 2020.
- The entries will be judged at the Regional Level and Nation Level.
- Reginal level winners will be judged by a National Level Jury.
- All the entries have to come from the school and no individual entries will be accepted.
Eat Right Poster Competition is going to be done at two (2) levels i.e. Level 1 for Class 3-5 and Level 2 for Class 6-8.
Eat Right Photography Competition is going to be done as one level only i.e. Level 1 for Class 9-12.
For more details, the Schools and students should go through the details on the FSSAI website. In case of any doubt or you required some clarification, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also read the circular published by CBSE here.
Read more ‘CBSE’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.