Theatre Workshop being organized by National School of Drama, New Delhi
The application is invited by Sanskaar Raang Toli from children between 8 and 16 years of age as on 1st may, 2018 for participation in its Summer Theatre Workshop 2018.
The aim of the workshop is the Social integration of children to sensitize them towards themselves and their surrounding through theatre activities in a play-way method.
How to apply Summer Theatre Workshop:
The application forms can be downloaded from National School of Drama website www.nsd.gov.in from 20th to 27th April 2018.
Forms are also available at NSD Reception, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi - 110001, up to 27th April 2018 between 11 am to 5 p.m. except during lunch hour (1-2) pm.
The form should be deposited by hand at the office of Sanskaar Rang Toli on or before 29th April 2018 along with self-attested copies of birth certificate and certificate of SC/ST/OBC/BPL (if any). Interested candidates are also requested to bring original documents of these certificates for verification at the time of submission for admission process up to or before 29th April 2018. While depositing the form processing fee of Rs. 50/- in the case is to be deposited at the counter.
The Summer Theatre Workshop shall be conducted at following centers: -
- Lady Irwin Secondary School, Shrimant Madhav RaoScindia Marg, New Delhi - 110001
- Lady Irwin Primary School, Sriniwas Puri, Block D, Defence Colony New Delhi - 49
- Greenway Modern Senior Secondary School, Between Pocket A & D, Dilshad Garden - 95
- Dev Samaj Modern School, Sukhdev Vihar, Okhla, New Delhi - 25
- Bharti Public School, Mayur Vihar Phase - 3, New Delhi = 110092
- Rajkiye Pratibha Vikas Vidhyalya, Hari Nagar, Mayapuri Road, New Delhi - 110064
- Rajkiye Pratibha Vikas Vidhyalya, BT Block Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 110088
- St. Xavier's High School, Rosewood City, Sector 49-50, Main Golf Course, Extension Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
- Cambridge School Junior Wing, Near Viniyak Hospital, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Sector 27, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Summer Theatre Workshop Duration and Time:
The workshop will be held daily from 18th May to 17th June 2018 from 8:00 am. to 1:00 p.m.
Interaction sessions will be held with children, who have submitted their applications within the stipulated date on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th May 2018 at the center opted for by them. Notification specifying the date and time of the interaction session will be issued while receiving the application form.
Summer Theatre Workshop Fee: -
- Admitted children under unreserved category will have to pay a workshop fee of Rs. 1200/-
- Children belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be required to produce a caste certificate and will have to pay Rs. 300/- only.
- The school will not charge any fee from the candidates belonging to Below Poverty Line and EWS on the production of the concerned documents from the competent authority. Moreover, Director (NSD) may waive the fee in other needy cases on the recommendations of a committee.
Those who have earlier participated in Summer Theatre Workshop of the TIE Company need not apply.