Regional Level Science Exhibitions 2018-19 Schedule Released by CBSE
CBSE has released the Regional Level Science Exhibitions 2018-19 schedule. As per the schedule, the science exhibition is expected to be conducted across 25 schools from 18th January to 31st January. The timing of the exhibitions will be from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on both the two days. No team will be allowed to leave before 5 p.m.
The schedule published consist school address, date of the exhibition and the contact details. All the participating schools and the team are also informed about the date and venue on their registered email id. They are requested to plan their travel in accordance with the schedule.
Important points to be considered
- Students must be accompanied by one escort/facilitating teacher.
- Teams will have to make their own travel/stay arrangements at venue city and the expenses must be borne by them too.
- Teams/participating students must report to the venue one day in advance and ensure that space and other facilities required for the display of the exhibit is as per requirement.
- The model should be arranged and set in all respects well in time. The teams are advised to bring all necessary materials required for proper display of the exhibit.
- The participating team is required to submit a brief write-up of the model/exhibit (250 words) to be displayed to the Principal of venue school on the day of reporting at venue.
- The information/confirmation about the participation of school and exact requirements for display of exhibit should be sent to the venue school well in advance at the e-mail id given below.
In case of any further clarification or doubt, the participating schools and students may contact Dr. Sweta Singh, Jt. Secretary, CBSE Academics at telephone number 011-23233227 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The participating schools and students may visit CBSE Academic website www.cbseacademic.nic.in for updates and keep checking their registered e-mail Id for Science Exhibition 2017-18 for other information.
Click here to read the official notice/schedule published by CBSE.