Online Test for Heritage India Quiz 2018 starting on 19 December
CBSE is initiating first round of Heritage India Quiz 2018, which is designed with the objective to sensitize the students the inter-link between our culture and heritage and the need for sustainable socio-economic development alongside modernization.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2018-19 will be conducted in two phases -
- Phase 1: Online Test
- Phase 2: National Semi-Finals and Final
Online test is going to be conducted on 19th December 2018 from 12:00 noon.
CBSE has released the URL for school’s aid. Click here to Heritage India Quiz 2018-19 portal.
Instruction for participating schools: -
- Schools are required to test their login through LOC credentials, before the test.
- The online test will start from 12:00 noon and continue till 12:50 p.m.
- Total 60 questions to be answered within 50 min duration.
- Merit will be prepared zone wise based upon the accuracy of the answers and the shortest duration taken from answering the questions.
- Contestants are required to answer every question and there will not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
Recommended Software and Hardware Requirements: -
- High-Speed internet (at least 4 Mbps)
- Medium to High configuration computer (at least 2 GB RAM)
- A computer should have at least a Pentium 4 processor.
- Portal is expected to work on all browsers, but Google Chrome is preferred.
In case the schools are having any queries, they can contact Dr. Pragya Verma and Shri Dheeraj Malik, Assistant Programmer. Click here for their contact details published in the official release by CBSE.
Click ‘Heritage India Quiz 2018 with total prize money of Rs. 67000’. here to know more about the quiz.