NCERT Diploma in Teaching of Science at Upper Primary Stage
NCERT is inviting applications from teachers for ‘Diploma in Teaching of Science at Upper Primary Stage’ online course. The course mainly aims the teachers who are dealing with Science at the upper primary level (classes 6-8) in schools.
The purpose of this online course is the professional development of many in-service teaching staff to become reflective and competent practitioners. The complete course consists of multimedia-based interactive learning materials, which provides in-depth yet flexible learning opportunities.
Online course highlights:
- The online course can be accessed using a laptop/desktop computer with Internet connectivity from any place, 24x7 during the course run period.
- The course will commence on 1st May 2019 and end on 29th Feb 2020.
- It will consist of 40 modules, with each module to be completed in 8-10 hours.
- Each module will be opened on every Monday, and to be completed in a week time.
- All the modules along with the final exam are to be completed in 10 months.
Fee for Diploma in Teaching of Science:
- Rs. 1000/- : enrolment fee for Govt. school teachers and Rs. 3000/- for Private school teachers.
- Rs. 3000/- : enrolment fee for Private school teachers.
Who can enroll for Diploma in Teaching of Science:
- Primarily the course is for those school teachers who are teaching science in classes 6 to 10. However, any interested teacher can enroll by paying the course enrolment fee, as per the above details.
How to enroll?
- Any interested teacher can either pay online or make a demand draft in favor of SECRETARY NCERT, Payable at New Delhi.
- Please send your name, address, school details, your email id, your mobile number, along with the demand draft to ‘Head, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016′, in the Performa given below.
Last date for the enroll?
- is 30 April 2019.
Assessment method for Diploma in Teaching of Science:
- Each module is going to have an objective test at the end. The candidates can appear on these tests as per their convenient time. There is a final exam at the end of the course. Students who complete all the modules and appear in all the 40 tests will be allowed to appear for this final exam. It will be a timed exam, and the date will be announced in advance.
For further queries and updates, enrolled students can either visit the official website, i.e. http://www.ncertx.in/ Or email@example.com.
Click here to go through the official notice by NCERT.