NCERT CEE 2019 Registration Process Starts Exam to be Held on June 9
NCERT CEE 2019: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has started the online registration process for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE-2019). The interested candidates can immediately apply online on the official website of NCERT. Click here to apply online.
As per the latest circular, NCERT CEE 2019 will be conducted on June 9th in 35 different cities across the country.
The interested candidates who wish to appear for the CEE 2019 examinations and qualify should start their preparations immediately without any delay. There are books and material in the market which can be of help to the aspirants.
Fee for NCERT CEE 2019: The fee for the entrance examination is as per the rate is given below:
- For General/OBC Category Students: Rs.900/-
- For SC/ST Category Students: Rs.450/-
- For Person with Disability (PwD) of any category Students: Rs.450/–
Important Dates for NCERT CEE 2019:
- Online Registration and Submission of Application Form: 12th April 2019 to 12th May 2019.
- Candidates can download their admit card between 20th May 2019 to 08th June 2019.
- Date of NCERT CEE 2019: 09th June 2019.
- The last date of Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks for appearing Applicants of B.Sc.B.Ed. (4-year), B.A.B.Ed. (4-year) and M.Sc.Ed. (6-year): 20th June 2019.
- The last date of Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks for appearing Applicants of B.Ed., B.Ed.M.Ed. Integrated (3-year) and M.Ed.: 08th July 2019.
- CEE-2019 Result Declaration for B.Sc. B.Ed. (4year), B.A.B.Ed. (4-year) and M.Sc.Ed. (6-year): 10th July 2019.
- CEE-2019 Result Declaration for B.Ed., B.Ed.M.Ed. Integrated (3-year) and M.Ed.: 20th July 2019.
Syllabus for NCERT CEE 2019: The help the aspirants, NCERT also has published the applicable syllabus. Click here to go through the syllabus.
Interested candidates can also go through the previous year question papers. Click here.
For any query or assistance, the aspirants can either call on Helpdesk phone numbers 0755-2661467 and 0755-2661468 or write an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to go through the circular published by NCERT.