Ganga Quest quiz an online national quiz on River Ganga
National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation is implementing various projects for rejuvenation of river Ganga and its tributaries under the flagship programme 'Namami Ganga' - an integrated river conservation mission launched by the Government of India in 2015. NMCG has organized Ganga Quest quiz - an online national quiz on Ganga, organized by Tree Craze Foundation.
The Ganga Quest quiz is a competitive knowledge - building platform, an awareness initiative to assess the knowledge gaps and attitude orientation about Ganga and Rivers.
Registration on the website has started from 1st April 2019, and the quiz will be made public from 15th April 2019 till 15th May 2019.
The winners of the Ganga Quest quiz will be announced on World Environment Day, i.e., 5th June and will be awarded exciting prizes. In this regards, CBSE has requested active participation from all the schools affiliated with the Board for connecting with the greater cause of reviving our national river, Ganga. The Board has also decided to recognize the schools with maximum participation.
- Any student above the age of 10 can participate in this quiz.
- The Ganga Quest Quiz is going to have three rounds: -
- The interested can also go through the ‘Knowledge Bank’ and the rules published on the website www.gangaquest.com.
Number of rounds
- Round I - It is a qualifying round. There is no right or wrong answer in this round. But students must attempt all 10 questions to qualify for the second round.
- Round II - It is a qualifying round. The participant can move to the next round only when the candidate has attempted all 10 questions correctly. It can be attempted as many numbers of times as student want.
- Round III - It is the main round to announce winners. The student should attempt all questions correctly.
For more details, the interested students and schools can either visit www.gangaquest.com, or call on +91810965994, +919810965414, or write the query at firstname.lastname@example.org.