CTET application form 2018 available for the interested candidates
Interested candidates for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 can now apply for the test through the CTET official website. The test which will be conducted across 92 cities in twenty languages all over the country. The aspiring candidates are required to download the Information Bulletin from above the CTET website only and read the instruction carefully before applying for the test. The Information Bulletin has details on CTET application form 2018 like syllabus, instructions for scanned images, languages eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates.
The last date for submitting CTET application form 2018 is 27th August 2018 and fee can be paid up to 30th August 2018 before 3.30.p.m.
Steps for the submission of CTET Online Form:
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Pay the examination fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Print confirmation page for the record and future reference.
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card).
Click here to go to the registration page of the website.
News source: Central Teacher Eligibility Test website