CTET 2019 Application Progress Begins For July 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 exam to be conducted on July 7, 2019. The online application process for CTET 2019 began on 5th February and the application link can be accessed from the CTET official.
mportant Dates to be remembered for CTET 2019:-
- The beginning of online application: 5th February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5th March 2019
- Last date for submission of application fee: 8th March 2019 (before 3:30 pm)
- Online correction: 14th to 20th March 2019
- Display of final status of the application: March 25, 2019
- Date of examination: July 7, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2019 is given on page 9 of the Information Bulletin published by CTET.
How to apply for CTET 2019 exam:-
- Interested candidates to log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the "Apply Online" link.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and then note down Registration No./Application No.
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature. Image dimension of a photograph to be 3.5.cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height) and size to be between 3 to 30 KB only. While image dimension of signature to be 3.5.cm (width) X 1.5 cm (height).
- Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Print Confirmation page for the record and future reference.
Interested students or candidates should go through the complete Information Bulletin before applying online. Click here to download the Information Bulletin.