Conditions For Appointment Of A Scribe in CBSE Exam
Following conditions shall apply for use and appointment of a scribe in case
- On sudden illness rendering the candidates unable to write as certified by a Medical Officer of rank not lower than Asst. Surgeon
- An accident rendering the candidate unable to write the examination as certified by a Medical Officer of the rank not lower than Asst. Surgeon.
Conditions for appointment of a scribe in CBSE Exam.
- Scribe in above cases will be provided by Center Superintendent of the exam center.
- Center Superintendent shall ensure to provide a scribe who must be a student of class lower than the one for which the candidate is taking the examination.
- Services of the scribe shall be provided free of cost.
- Additional time as notified in the above-mentioned Notification may be considered as per the specific recommendation of the Medical Officer as per actual need.
- Center Superintendent shall arrange a suitable room for such candidate availing scribe and appoint one special Assistant Superintendent to supervise his/her examination.
Note: Principal of the school concerned shall ensure extreme case in recommending such cases.
For further details about Scribe in CBSE Exam, please click here.