City Montessori School to host Children Film Festival in April
LUCKNOW, the capital city of Uttar Pradesh is going to host the Children's film festival in which several eminent personalities from India and abroad will be present. The nine-day festival, commencing from April 4, is being organized by the Management of City Montessori School (CMS). The school is the world's largest city school as per the Guinness World Records, with over 55,000+ students on roll studying in different CMS campuses dotting the city of Lucknow.
The objective set by the Organizer’s of the fest is to provide a common platform to Children's Films Producers to project their views for the proper development of children’s potential through meaningful films.
The festival programme is organized into the following categories:
- Feature Fiction
- Short Fiction
- Feature Animation
- Short Animation
- Short Documentary
The prizes will be given for the following
- Best Children Feature Film
- Best Animation Feature Film
- Best Short Animation Film
- Best Short Film
- Best Short Documentary Film
- Special Jury Award – Dr. Jagdish Gandhi & Dr. Bharti Gandhi award
Few guidelines for the participants:
- The films must be suitable for children, and the content must not have explicit violence, sexual reference or coarse/obscene language.
- The organizer's reserve all rights to invite films which they consider suitable for the festival.
- Films must be for children of all ages and must have been completed between 1st January 2017 to 30th October 2018.
- The film once entered for the film festival can’t be withdrawn back.
- Participation in the festival implies acceptance of these regulations published by the Organizers.
Click here to read the complete details about the International Children's film festival.