Chinese government scholarship 2018-19 announced for Indian Students
The Government of China has provisionally awarded Chinese Government Scholarship to 75 candidates to undertake studies in China. According to the circular, the international passage cost from India to China and back will be born by the Government of India, while the admissible scholarship amount will be paid by the Government of China.
The selected candidates for Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19 have to execute a Bond with the Ministry in duplicate and submit the mandatory documents to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
The candidates are required to
- meet the requirement of Foreigner Physical Examination as prescribed by the Government of China.
- submit the joining report to the Indian Embassy/Consulate General of India in the enclosed proforma.
- carry all the original certificates for proof of age and educational qualifications., etc.
- abide by the regulations issued by the Chinese authorities governing foreign students admitted in Chinese Universities.
- not accept any employment in any of the Chinese / Indian institutions in China without prior permission to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- complete the course within the approved study period as mentioned in the admission notice. No extension would be granted beyond this period.
- report to the nearest Indian Mission on reaching China, at the addresses given in the MHRD circular.
For the complete details please click Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19.