Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) September 2018
It’s a good news to Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) aspirants.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the 11th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16th September 2018 (Sunday). The test shall be conducted across the country in 92 cities.
According to the latest public notice published by CBSE, a details Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website w.e.f. June 12th, 2018 (Tuesday).
Latest highlights for the aspirants:
- The interested candidates will have to download the Information Bulletin from CBSE website only and read the same carefully before applying.
- The aspirants will have to apply online only through CTET website.
- The online application process will start from 22nd June 2018 (Friday) onwards.
- The last date for submitting online application is 19th July 2018 (Thursday)
- And the fee can be paid up to 21-07-2018 (Saturday) before 3.30.p.m.
Click here for the public notice published by CBSE on Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Important pointers for the aspirants.
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has advised referring only authentic Text Books and syllabus suggested by NCTE for preparation in the area of education
For more details about Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), click here.