CBSE School Teachers Teaching Aids and Material Competition
CBSE has always tried to find and recognize hidden talent in teachers and students. In this endeavor, the Board has come up with CBSE School Teachers’ Teaching Aids/Material Competition, for the teachers affiliated to the Board.
The objectives of CBSE School Teachers’ Teaching Aids/Material Competition is
- To encourage creative and innovative classroom demonstrations by teachers.
- To provide an opportunity for teachers to share their creative and innovative approaches and ideas in teaching.
- To highlight the importance of teaching material in the teaching-learning process.
According to the circular published by the Board, the competition is going to be held at different levels as follows:
- Regional Level
- National Level
The Regional Level Competitions will be conducted in different parts of the country in the month of August 2019, while the National Level Competition will be conducted after the completion of the Regional Level Competitions. Dates for the same will be published later by the Board.
Highlights of the competition:-
- All teachers interested to participate in the competition need to apply online.
- Click here to register online on or before 31st May 2019.
- The school’s are allowed to submit any number of entries.
- For making teaching aids, use of biodegradable or recycled products/material shall be appreciated.
- Rs.1500/- has to be paid per entry as participation fee. The fee has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Secretary CBSE payable at Delhi.
- For any other information in this regard, the interested teachers or schools, please contact at 011-23231067 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The teacher(s) may make a teaching aid/material for any one topic or any one theme of the subject of any one class being taught.
The selection for the best teaching aids will be done as per the following criteria
- One per each subject (Language, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences inclusive of Humanities and Commerce subjects) at all the levels i.e primary; middle; secondary and senior secondary.
- In total 12 best entries will be identified and selected per region. At National Level also, 12 best entries will be selected.
Click here to go through the circular published by the Board.