CBSE National Science Exhibition 2018-19 Date Extended For Registration
CBSE is going to conduct Science exhibition for the academic session 2018-19 in different parts of the country at REGIONAL LEVEL in the month of November/ December in 2018. The exhibition at the NATIONAL LEVEL will be conducted after the completion of the Regional Level and dates for the same will be notified by the Board later.
The theme of this year CBSE National Science Exhibition 2018-19 shall be Scientific Solutions for Challenges In Life. Following are the different sub-categories: -
- Agriculture and Organic Farming
- Health and Cleanliness
- Resource Management
- Waste Management
- Transport and Communication
- Mathematical Modeling
Important points for participating in the CBSE National Science Exhibition 2018-19:
- All schools willing to participate need to apply online before the closing date.
- The last date for filling the online registration form is 12th November 2018 and for payment confirmation from bank is 15th November 2018. It is to inform that the last date for online registration for CBSE Science Exhibition 2018-19 has been extended up to 26 November 2018.
- The registration fee for Indian Schools are Rs 1000/- per registering team.
- The registration fee for Indian Schools are Rs 2000/- per registering team.
- The students studying in classes VI to XI in the current academic year i.e. 2018-19 are eligible to participate.
- A participating school can put up a maximum of two exhibits/projects/models.
- A school team will be represented by a maximum of two students per exhibit and one escort Science Teacher
- The actual dates for the regional level will be communicated to every school and details will also be available on CBSE website www.cbseacademic.in
- For any other information in this regard, you may contact at Tel. No.-011-23231247 or email at email@example.com.
For any other details, interested are requested to click here.