CBSE class 12 re-exam on April 25 and class 10 re-test likely in July 2018
The Government on Friday announced the re-examination of Class 12 economics paper (code030) will be held on 25th April, while the verdict over the class 10 mathematics (code041) re-exam will be given in the next 15 days.
Mr. Anil Swarup, the Secretary School Education in Union Human Resources Development Ministry, stated that the Class 10 mathematics paper was leaked only in the state of Delhi and Haryana and there is no evidence that it was a pan-India issue. He also stated, there will be no fresh test outside of India as the question papers are different for students appearing for CBSE examinations outside India.
Mr. Swarup also commented that because of the decision to conduct fresh exams there will not be any effect on the date of publication of the results, which usually happens in the month of May.
According to the latest press release by CBSE, students to appear for the same allotted centres using the same admit card. CBSE has requested students/parents or gradian and educators to visit CBSE website for an update for any authentic news/information/instruction. The board has also created a mail id email@example.com.
Important CBSE announcements:
- No leak of CBSE papers outside India, hence no re-exam will be held abroad.
- Class X Mathematics examination likely to be held in July.
- Class XII Economics re-exam on April 25.
- Students, Educators, Parents, and Educators can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students, Educators, Parents, and Educators to visit CBSE website for authentic news/information.