CBSE Board Exam admit cards for class 10 and class 12
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CBSE Board Exam admit cards for class 10 and class 12 board exams. Schools are required to log in to the official website using their account details and download the admit cards.
The Class 12 board exams will commence from February 15 and for class 10 from February 21.
There are guidelines set by the Board, which must be communicated to the students by the Schools. For example -
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center after 10:00 a.m., hence the students are required to reach the center before time.
- Candidates are required to bring the Admit Card, School identity card and allowed stationery only.
- Candidates are advised to visit the examination center 1 day before the exam, to reach the examination center on time on the examination day.
- Candidates are required to adhere to the important instructions given in the Admit Cards, etc.
Schools which have been identified as examination center, can download the
After collecting admit cards from schools, students should check it carefully. The admit cards contain the following details:
- Students roll number
- Date of birth (only for class 10 students)
- Name of examination
- Candidate's name
- Mother's name
- Father's/Guardian's name
- Name of examination center
- Category of PwD
- Exemptions provided
- Admit Card ID
- Subjects in which appearing with the date of exam
Students should reach their allotted exam center before 10:00 am. Students will not be allowed to enter the exam center after 10:10 am. Students must also carry their school identity card along with the admit card to the exam center on all days.
Click here to read the complete notice from CBSE on CBSE Board Exam admit cards.