Cambridge Noida Admission Notice for Nursery Class 2019-2020
[Noida]: Online registration for Class Nursery was announced Cambridge School, Noida for the Academic Year 2019-20 on 26th July 2018.
The online form is only available from 27th July to 15th of August 2018.
Important Documents (original and photocopy) required for Cambridge Noida Admission:
- Certificate of Birth issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Residential address proof [Passport/ Lease Deed/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Electoral Card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence].
- For sibling applicants: the identity card/admission number of a sibling, studying at Cambridge School, Noida (Junior wing or the Senior wing)
- For SC/ST/OBC/Villager (Noida): certificate from the authorized authorities.
- In the case of the ward of Alumni of School: Migration Certificate of the alumni parent
- Adoption deed: In the case of an adopted child.
- Immunization Card Issued by RMO.
- Medical Certificate from a government hospital or a report of diagnosis from a recognized hospital. (In case of Special Need or/ disability)
- Photo id proof of parents: - Pan card/ Aadhar card/ Voter I.D. Card/ Passport of both the parents.
- Educational qualification certificates of both the parents.
Important points for Cambridge Noida Admission:
- The age of a child between 01/04/2015 and 31/03/2016.
- Verification of documents shall be done by the school during the interaction and at the time of admission fee deposit.
- Parents are required to bring the printout of the registration slip and the filled registration form (duly filled) with the required documents during the time of interaction.
- Passport size photo of the Father, Mother, and the Child is mandatory
- For any queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not fill more than one form for one application, to avoid rejection.
For other details and for applying for the admission, please click here.