64th National School Games Preliminary Selection Trial cum-coaching camp
Sports Branch, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi intends to conduct Preliminary Selection Trial cum-coaching camp for 64th National School Games - 2018-19 in Tennis Volleyball Under-14, 17 & 19 (Boys & Girls) at GBSSS, Dwarka, Sec.22, New Delhi, w.e.f. 06 December 2018 from 3:00 p.m. onwards.
The selected students or players shall represent Delhi Team in 64th National School Games Tennis Volleyball Under-14, 17 & 19 years (Boys & Girls) ate Mahboob Nagar, Telangana w.e.f, 23 December 2018 to 26 December 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for interested students:
- Under 14 category students: born on or after 01 Jan 2005
- Under 17 category students: born on or after 01 Jan 2002
- Under 17 category students: born on or after 01 Jan 2000
- The interested students should be a student of up to Class XII but not less than class Vi in the above-stated categories.
- The students of Kendriya Vihar are not eligible to participate in the selection trial.
- All the students should have AADHAAR number.
- A student can participate in only one age category in that year.
How to enroll for trails:
- The students are required to fill the form prescribed by the Sports Branch, Directorate of Education.
- Students are required to enclose a copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipal Authority within one year of the birth of the child. If it is issued after one year of the birth of the child, then it must be supported with the orders of the Competent Authority e.g. SDM of the area concerned.
- The interested students are also required to submit their educational qualification from Nursery onwards in the prescribed format (Annexure - II).
For prescribed format and the original circular, please click here.