Online admission is announced by the Directorate of Education, Delhi for the classes VI to IX in the Government Schools for the academic session 2020-21.
The registration process Delhi Govt School Admission Form 2020-21 started from 27-August-2020 and will be available until 08-September 2020. Click here for the Delhi Govt School Admission Form 2020-21.
The online form can be filled using a normal smartphone however if any parent or guardian facing some problem and require support in filling it, they can approach the Helpdesk at the nearest school. Helpdesk is available to resolve admission related queries as per the below schedule.
– Morning and General Shift Schools: From 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
– Evening Shift Schools: From 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Interested parents/guardians have to provide the below details while filling the application form
(1) Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, residential address, details of the last school attended (if any)
(2) Aadhaar Number/UID of the child (desirable)
(3) Bank Account Number of the child along with the name of the Bank’s Branch & its IFSC Code (desirable)
(4) Child’s Date of Birth
Age criteria as on 31-March 2020 for admission in the classes VI and IX is as follows (normal age criteria without any relaxation): –
- Class VI: completed the age of 10 years but less than 1
- Class VII: completed the age of 11 years but less than 13
- Class VIII: completed the age of 12 years but less than 14
- Class IX: completed the age of 13 years but less than 15
Further age relaxation of 6 months in the maximum as well as the minimum age is also granted at the level of HoS.
For Divyang applicants age relaxation of 6 months in the lower age and 4 years in the upper age is also granted at the level of HoS.
To read the complete notice published by the Directorate of Education, Delhi click here.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.