Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has organized a competition to design a new logo for the board. The existing logo of CGWB was adopted in the year 1970.
Now the Board has decided to have a new logo almost after 5 decades, that captures in a lucid and aesthetic manner and conveys the emerging challenges in the sector and the role of CGWB.
Important highlights about the competition:
- The last date of submissions is 01st October 2020.
- The prize money for the CGWB Logo Design Competition is Rs. 1,00,000/- for the best entry.
- Any Indian can participate in the competition.
- No entry fee for the competition.
- Every participant is expected to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
- Entries are to be submitted through www.mygov.in.; any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The participant is required to submit a single entry.
- The winner will be notified on through the email address provided during the registration. The MyGov portal shall also display the name of the winner.
- Participants are requested to submit a high resolution (600 dpi) image (jpg, tiff, bmp) of the logo, and should also fulfill the other criteria.
- Click here to register and submit your artwork.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the other details before submitting their entry. Click here to read the details.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.