CBSE from time to time takes necessary steps to improve the education system in our country. This time they are associating with the University of Nottingham, Malaysia campus to launch a series of free Short-term Online Training Programmes on Leadership, Managing Change, Professional Learning Communities in Schools, Quality Assurance & School Culture, 21st Century Pedagogy, and Social Media & Teaching, etc.
The training programme will commence from 24th August onwards. Teachers, Vice Principals, and Principals of schools affiliated to CBSE can join these programmes.
Each topic shall include 2 sessions, with each session consisting of topic presentation, activities, and opportunity for question & answer. Detailed scheduled can be found one the third page of the notification published by CBSE.
Important information about the Online Training Programme organized by CBSE and University of Nottingham:
- One (1) Teacher can join only one programme however Principals can register for more one programmes.
- Participants should register for only one batch.
- To be eligible for the certification, participants are required to attend both the sessions of the selected topic.
- Only 30 participants per batch shall be selected for the programme.
Programme wise registration links:
1. Click here for Introduction to Leadership.
2. Click here for Managing Change.
3. Click here for Quality Assurance and School Culture.
4. Click here for Professional Learning Communities in Schools
5. Click here for 21st Century Pedagogy
6. Click here for Social Media and Teaching.
Please note the Programme at SN. 2 & 3 are only for the Principals and Vice Principals.
Teachers, Vice Principals & Principals of all CBSE affiliated schools are requested to register before 20th August 2020. Only the selected candidates are going to receive a participation link through their registered email-id.
Readers are also requested to go through the CBSE notification, before registering for the programme. Click here for more details on CBSE and University of Nottingham organized online training.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.