Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India has announced an essay competition for school students at the secondary and senior secondary stages (classes IX, X, XI, and XII).
The essay competition is meant for students of Secondary and Higher Secondary Stages from schools under CBSE, KVS, NVS, NIOS, and All School boards/SCERTs at the State/UT Level.
The last date of submission of your creation is 14th August 2020; 11.59 PM and is only open for all citizens of India. Please note mentioning the author’s name/emails, etc. anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification. We would request the interested participants to read the complete terms and conditions, before participation.
According to the announcement, attractive prizes shall be announced shortly for the national level entries.
However, participation certificates shall be awarded to all the participants who will submit their essays, jointly issued by NCERT and My-Gov.
Themes of the essay competition:
- Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is Unity in Diversity
- Digital India for Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Opportunities on COVID-19 and Beyond
- How can school children contribute to National Development?
- Overcoming Gender, Caste, and Ethnic biases
- Making of a New India through Bio-diversity and Agricultural Prosperity
- While I exercise my rights, I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the Human Capital for Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
We would request the interested candidates to read all the details published on mygov.in, please click here.
Read more ‘General’ news on dailyschoolsnews.com.
Disclaimer: At DailySchoolsNews we always try our best to ensure that the information we post is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the information or content we post may contain errors. You can trust us even though we recommend to perform your own checks and go through the links in the article.